TACTICAL DEFENSE SERIES: Advanced Rifle Techniques for Home Protection
4 hours, 8am Safety & Legal processing, 8:30 start
Minimum 4, maximum 7
- PASSING OF TDS Intermediate Rifle Course, within last 12 months.
- One hour One-On-One course with Long Shot Instructor, during which time student must demonstrate the safe and capable manipulation of rifle, while walking through course.
This course is designed for individuals utilizing and AR platform for home protection. All homes are different, with various points of entry and exit. This course is designed to meet today’s challenges to protecting your home and family.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Mindset and readiness
- Training and tactics
- Techniques specific to the home
- Operational AR-15. Bring your own. Or rent one of ours.
- One or three point sling. Bring your own. Or buy one of ours.
- 300 rounds of ammunition. Bring your own. Or buy some of ours.
- Eyes and Ears protection. Bring your own. Or rent some of ours.
- Weapon mounted tactical light preferred / not required. Cannot be installed day of course.
- Optics preferred / Iron sights allowed. Cannot be installed day of course.
- 5 magazines with a minimum of two attached to belt.
• Pass / Fail, Instructor Discretion
Long Shot Pistol and Rifle, 375 County Avenue, Secaucus, NJ 07094
Inquire online or at 201.735.1875
- Sunday 10/07/18 at 8:00 am
- Sunday 12/09/18 at 8:00 am