TACTICAL DEFENSE SERIES: Intermediate Rifle Techniques
4 hours, 8am Safety & Legal processing, 8:30 start
Minimum 4, maximum 7
- PASSING OF NRA Basic Rifle Course, within last 12 months.
Intermediate Rifle techniques builds upon those learned in the NRA Basic Rifle Course. This class will improve the shooters skill set with his/her AR-15 rifle, especially with regards to Optics or Iron Sights.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- AR reloading techniques;
- Shooting at stationary targets from a defensive position.
- Low-light techniques
- Rifle selection and ammunition selection
- Optics and light selection
- Operational AR-15. Bring your own. Or rent one of ours.
- One or three point sling. Bring your own. Or buy one of ours.
- 300 rounds of ammunition. Bring your own. Or buy some of ours.
- Eyes and Ears protection. Bring your own. Or rent some of ours.
- Weapon mounted tactical light preferred / not required. Cannot be installed day of course.
- Optics preferred / Iron sights allowed. Cannot be installed day of course.
- 5 magazines with a minimum of two attached to belt.
Pass / Fail, Instructor Discretion
Long Shot Pistol and Rifle, 375 County Avenue, Secaucus, NJ 07094
Inquire online or at 201.735.1875
- Sunday 09/23/18 at 8:00 am
- Saturday 10/20/18 at 8:00 am
- Saturday 11/17/18 at 8:00 am
- Sunday 12/09/18 at 8:00 am