TACTICAL DEFENSE SERIES: Intermediate Shotgun Techniques
4 HOURS, 8AM LEGAL AND SAFETY ORIENTATION, 8:30 START
MIN 4, MAXIMUM 7
- PASSING OF NRA BASIC SHOTGUN COURSE, WITHIN LAST 12 MONTHS
Advanced Shotgun builds on the techniques learned in the NRA Basic Shotgun Course. This course instills the students with confidence when using a shotgun for home protection.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Shotgun reloading techniques;
- Shooting at stationary targets from a defensive position.
- Low-light techniques
- Shotgun selection and ammunition selection
- Pump action or semi-auto shotgun. Bring your own or rent one of ours.
- 50 rds of ammunition. Bring your own or buy some of ours.
- Hearing and eye protection. Bring your own or rent some of ours.
No pistol grip shotguns.
Pass / Fail, Instructor Discretion